Download your PDF info forms of the Kiddo Tilt here!
Below you will find all different kind of information and fitting forms to download. Leaflets, brochures, order forms, product manuals, custom forms for backs and seats, How to's with adjustment information and other forms that can be helpful.
- F1.1 One piece back
- F1.2 One piece back with thoracic side supports
- F2 Two split back (thoracic side supports)
- F3 Deep contour back
- F4 Standard anatomic seat
- F5.1 Ergo seat
- F5.2 Deep contour seat
- F6.2 Removable abduction wedge
- F7 Saddle seat
- F8.1 Adduction support for new Tilt
- F8.2.2 Adduction support for supplied Tilt
- F11 Custom made tray
- Wheelchair Positioning items & sizes
- 3.1 Folding the footplate
- 3.2 Lower leg lenght adjustment
- 3.3 Knee angle adjustment
- 3.4 Ankle angle adjustment
- 4.1 Binnenspatbord uitleg
- 4.2 Balans instellen (vanaf Q1 2017)
- 4.3 Wighoek instellen (vanaf Q1 2017)
- 4.4 Kantelbereik instellen (vanaf Q4 2016)
- -.- Removable back rest (QR-back)
- -.- Assembling the Mudcruiser
The Kiddo Classic, Tilt and Xperienz can be provided with a Tarta back by a unique connection!
All our wheelchairs can be provided with a Pelvi-loc. The pelvic pads are 3 - dimensional shape, for optimum fixation of the pelvis without pressure on the spine anterior superior. Formed shape with ultra thin end at the moulded seat fixing point to avoid lateral pressure marks at the pelvis. Prevents lateral pressure points on the pelvis. The ratchet will run in addition to a strap to prevent injuries.
Register now uk
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.